Get Down to Business and Get the Job Done
With the stage set, it's time for the magic to happen. And we don't mean pulling a rabbit out of a hat; we mean our smooth, streamlined and efficient drywall installation process:
- Drywall and insulation materials are ordered
- POs are Created
- Schedules are maintained and updated hourly
- Notes are kept about site conditions
- Changes are documented immediately
Higher Safety Standards!
- Before our skilled drywallers get to work, a hazard assessment is performed
- Safety standards are then posted on site.
Better Sealed Exteriors!
- More poly sealing of exteriors - a United Drywall job achieves the "Super Seal" standard
- Inspection of drywall, insulation and poly
- Caulk all poly-to-poly
- Caulk and poly all plugs and vents
- No hooking board - windows and doors are boarded across
- No window or door routering - we pre-cut all drywall openings
- No nails! We only use drywall screws or glue
Attic Insulation Confirmed
- Attic insulation is blown in
- Then an attic insulation inspection is performed
- Always three full coats of drywall tape
- Heat is monitored on a daily basis
- Our in-house drywall sanding crews take over to do a smooth job
- Once the majority of the work is done, we clean up after ourselves by vacuuming the house, washing the bathtubs, cleaning plugs and more.
- Now it's time to spray the prime on walls and back roll
- A United Drywall job always uses full-strength primer
- We perform a two-stage texture - first we prime the ceiling, then we texture it
- A United job always uses full-strength primer
- Independent quality inspection (with forms completed)
- All drywall deficiencies are fixed and sanded
- Inspection form is then loaded on the United Drywall iPad app